No need to compromise on taste and crunch. So, spare yourself the grease-covered kitchen and first-degree burns and give this dish a try.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into smaller strips
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-3 dashes hot sauce
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and hot sauce together in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken strips. Toss until coated in the mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat the chicken with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Turn and bake for an additional 10 minutes until crisp and golden brown.