Need more vegetables in your life? Here's a little twist on some leafy greens.
- 1 head of broccoli, separated into florets
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, heat the oil on medium.
- Add the garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until fragrant.
- Cover and let steep for up to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Toss the broccoli florets with the garlic pepper oil. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes.