Don't be fooled by the underwhelming photo or the intimidating name. Corn soufflé is flavorful and easily assembled . . . there's no real soufflé aspect to it. This Mott family dish is moist and fluffy with just a touch of sweetness.
While this recipe may not be complex or sophisticated, it is a comforting southern classic.
- 1 (8.5 oz.) box of Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can cream style corn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown, about 45 minutes.