This recipe is a fun twist on the traditional cole slaw. It's a fresh, bright salad that is great for a summer barbecue or fish fry.
|Make sure your melons are|
nice and firm.
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 small bunch green onions, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh watermelon juice
- 1 cup fat free or light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until blended.
- Gently combine all ingredients together in a large serving dish.