Looking for a treat that's a bit simpler? Try this elegant, pared down dessert.
- 1 cup of mixed berries of your choice (strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries work well), rinsed and hulled
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- 4 oz. mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon half and half
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine the berries and Grand Marnier in a medium bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the mascarpone, half and half, honey, and vanilla until combined and slightly whipped.
- Serve the cream mixture on top of the berries.