Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wedding Cake Martini

Happy Wedding Day to my girl Megan! Today, my beautiful friend and her tall, dark and handsome man will tie the knot. Unfortunately, I cannot be there to celebrate with them. But I'm sending all of my love and very best wishes to the happy couple and their families on this wonderful day! 

I know it will be a lovely ceremony and one hell of a party. We'll be dancing the night away with you in spirit!

Ingredients
  • one part vanilla vodka
  • one part white crème de cacao
  • one part pineapple juice

Directions
  1. Chill martini glass.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker half full of ice.
  3. Shake vigorously. Strain into martini glass.
  4. Serve immediately to the beaming bride. 
Congrats to Meg and Young Jedi! Wishing you all
of the happiness in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment